Duct Heating Vent Cleaning Special
Call Us Today: 1300 93 55 88
By a quality endorsed duct cleaning company
DUCT CLEANING SPECIAL
- 5 ducts cleaned and sanitised for $115
- 7 ducts cleaned and sanitised for $135
- 10 ducts cleaned and sanitised for $190
We also remove dead pests (rodents, mice, rats, birds) and their waste from your vents and ducts.
WINTER IS COMING!
Book your ducted vent cleaning service now.
Dirty duct systems pose serious dangers to your home and to your health. Duct systems that are not routinely checked and cleaned are susceptible to contamination and provide ideal conditions for the growth of bacteria, fungi, mould and other dangerous microbes. In responsibly caring for your family and pets at home or your colleagues in the workplace, cleaning your ducts regularly is essential to minimising these serious health risks.
Kleanmaster specialises in cleaning ducts and eradicating contaminants from your heating and cooling systems. We are qualified to clean all components of your duct system and will trace any contamination to its root, so we can rest assured that the air our customers are breathing is clean and healthy.
Making a habit of cleaning your ducts has the added benefit of enhancing the overall efficiency of your heating and cooling systems, thus slashing your energy bills!
Our cleaning process involves cleaning the return and supply air ducts and registers, diffusers and grilles, drip pans, cooling and heating coils, fan hoses, as well as air handling units.
Why should I clean my air ducts?
- To eliminate mould and bacteria, and to stamp out future recurrences.
- To reduce the risk of allergies and disease caused by these bacteria.
- To reduce the risk of fire, often caused by blockages that have come about with the build-up of dust, dirt and debris.
- To remove contaminants such as carbon particles, dust and pollen. These pollutants can make breathing difficult, especially for asthmatics and those with other respiratory problems.
- To help remove lingering odours from cigarettes and cooking.
- To remove skin flakes and hair, which, whilst often difficult to see, are often home to microbes. These bacteria, once airborne, can cause significant health problems if inhaled.